ADVANCED APPLICATIONSRegular price $5,500.00
Learning new technologies is how software engineers grow! This course is a step up in difficulty from the Web Applications course, aimed at giving you two short projects that challenge you to learn something new. Through one guided project and one project completely of your own creation, learn to integrate something (or two things) that you didn’t know already, and use these projects as a tool to grow your development knowledge.
- 5 week, full time course
- Requires twice daily check-ins at 10 am and 4 pm (ET) for 1 hour via Zoom for class discussion and code review
- Recorded lectures you watch at your leisure each day
- Access to instructor via Discord instant messaging
- Certificate provided upon completion of course
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
The best way to learn new technologies is to incorporate them into a new project. Through two small projects, incorporate two technologies you haven’t used before and gain mastery of some new tools.
For those who have some programming experience and who might already know some web development technologies, this course is a great way to gain experience with web technologies while also expanding your own knowledge and toolset. Learn a new back end or front end technology through two projects of your own design. Each project will include a design meeting, followed by twice daily meetings to troubleshoot and keep you on track, as well as improve your code and project organization. Leave the course with two structured, managed projects under your belt, and increased knowledge and portfolio content.
May 16, 2022
July 5, 2022
October 3, 2022
- Knowledge of one or more programming languages
- Basic knowledge of Python syntax
Intro to Python
Or you may test out of "Intro to Python" (Please speak with an Admissions Officer for this option)
- Or you may test out of "Intro to Python" (Please speak with an Admissions Officer for this option)
- Technical Interview
- Mon-Fri, 10 am -5 pm (EST)
- 5 weeks