Application Developer InternRegular price
About the job
Join Intel and build a better tomorrow Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come. The Customer Scale organization within IT Corporate Functions is responsible for developing user experiences on Intel.com tailored by audience. You will help capture the hearts and minds of our customers and grow Intel revenue. As a Software Application Development Engineer Intern within Customer Scale, you will partner with other software engineers on development and validation of quality reliable software applications.
Responsibilities Will Be, But Not Limited To
- Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications. Analyzes requirements, tests and integrates application components. Ensure the system improvements are successfully implemented. Drives unit test automation.
In addition, the ideal candidate should also exhibit the following behavioral skills:
- Keen awareness and interest in the latest trends and capabilities in front end development.
- Effective communication skills.
- Analytical problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Teamwork skills and partnership skills. Demonstrate tolerance of ambiguity and self-motivation.
The start date, work schedule and duration of the internship are flexible.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be actively pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other related field
- Object Oriented Programming (e.g. Java, C++, C#)
- Creating dynamic websites using the principles of responsive design.
- Build automation with GitHub/GitLab and general CI/CD skills.
- Front end tools and technologies like Webpack, Parcel, Gulp etc.