Developer Co-opRegular price
About the job
Under the guidance of the MIS Manager, the position supports a variety of Development processes. The activities will include researching, documenting and development. The position is also designed to mentor the candidate’s career in front end and back end development.
Responsibilities to include:
- Assist with Development processes
- Research new and current development practices
- Create technical documentation
- Develop Front End solutions for applications
- Develop Back End solutions for applications
- Test and Qualify development
- Assist and receive training in completing the required documentation of various processes.
- Full-time student with at least a junior status
- Must be committed to an Information Systems major
- Must have a GPA of at least 2.80
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient with object oriented programming and SQL.