Intern - QA EngineerRegular price
About the job
Appen collects and labels images, text, speech, audio, video, and other data used to build and continuously improve the world’s most innovative artificial intelligence systems. Our expertise includes having a global crowd of over one million skilled contractors who speak over 180 languages and dialects, in over 70,000 locations and 130 countries, and the industry’s most advanced AI-assisted data annotation platform. Our reliable training data gives leaders in technology, automotive, financial services, retail, healthcare, and governments the confidence to deploy world-class AI products. Founded in 1996, Appen has customers and offices globally.
About The Role
The ideal candidate has knowledge of test methodologies. You must be comfortable learning new programming languages such as Ruby on Rails, Python, ect...It is important that you are able to dive into the deep technical aspect of the product. You will be part of QA team to expand our automation framework, API and UI tests. You will be responsible for finding, reporting, bugs, and glitches. Closely working with cross-functional teams. You have the hands-on ability to automate repeated tasks, can run and debug the automation failures. If you are competent in finding defects in applications, extremely detailed, love testing and are passionate about quality, we would like to meet you.
Not Required But Nice To Have
- Support and maintain our product in testing environments on AWS
- Kafka & Kubernetes knowledge and testing experience
- Perform end-end stress/load tests to identify the potential issues.
- Have code deployment experience.
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails or Python.
Skills & Qualification
- Knowledge or experience with Jira,
- Knowledge or experience with Python, Selenium WebDriver, JS, HTML/CSS, Jenkins, Postman, New Relic and AWS.
- Self-motivated individuals with competent to proactively find defects.
- Extremely detailed oriented with great problem-solving skills. Technical enough to find the root cause of the defect.
- Always has mind set to look for bugs, love to look for a way to break the system.
- Fast learner for complicated web application.
- Good communication skills. Eager to learn, love challenges.
- BS studies in Computer Science or a related technical field.