PHP Developer InternRegular price
1. It will be an unpaid work-from-home internship with flexible working hours
2. Students can work along with their colleges/studies
1. Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
2. Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
3. Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
4. Troubleshooting application and code issues.
5. Integrating data storage solutions.
6. Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
7. Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
8. Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
What will you get?
1. A fantastic experience
2. Flexible working hours and work from home
3. You work in an amazing culture at a start-up pace.
4. We do have certificates on successful completion of the internship.
5. Letter of Recommendation / Recommendation on LinkedIn for outstandingSign In For Details