Benefits AnalystRegular price
Our client is a noted legal organization that is known for advising Financial Institutions based in North America and Europe. They are actively seeking an experienced Benefit Analyst to join their team and help contribute to the continued growth and success of the company. This is currently a contract position, with the possibility of becoming permanent. If you want to work for a leading legal organization located in Manhattan, NY, this could be an excellent opportunity!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Functions as a liaison between benefits/insurance vendors and employees/partners for our benefit programs including ensuring benefit enrollments for New Hires, Life Event changes, HSA contribution changes.
- Monthly/quarterly audit and processing of insurance premium payments
- Administers ADP transactions, billing, and payroll administration
- Assists in the administration of the annual open enrollment for welfare plans
- Assists with special projects such as employee benefit seminars when necessary
- Monthly review and validation of 401(k) data and enrollments
- Assists with the management of the annual Form 5500 submission and plan audit processes
- Manages the retirement plan administration for employees and partners
- Reviews and recommends salary placements for new hires.
- Provides analytical support and data analysis for annual comp process
- Creates models and projections for annual salary and bonus programs
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Experience with Watson comp surveys
- 5-7 years exp. as a Benefits and Compensation Analyst
- Familiarity with ADP & UltiPro
About Atlas Search:
Atlas Search is an executive recruiting firm dedicated to placing accounting, finance, middle office, information technology, human resources, and office / accounting support professionals. Our clients range from Fortune 500 to start-ups and we service all industries ranging from Financial Services to Media & Entertainment. We were founded on the principle of relationships; our firm has been built on partnering with candidates and clients with a focus on their long-term interests. We provide Technology professionals like yourself on a permanent basis for our clients across all industries. Specialties include: Software Engineers, Web Developers, iOS/Android Engineers, Data Analysts, Business Intelligence, Data Engineers, Data Scientists, Help Desk/Desktop Support, Systems Administrators/Engineers, Network Administrators/Engineers, Cloud/DevOps Engineers, Application Support, Business Analysts, Project Managers, IT Managers, CTOs, etc.