Lead Azure Cloud Engineer/ArchitectRegular price
Total # of job openings 3 (stated below):
Job# 1 : Lead AZURE Cloud Engineer/Architect. (See Detailed JD below)
Job# 2 : Databricks experience / AZURE Cloud Environment - Engineer( + Details from Job# 1)
Job# 3 : Synapse Experience / AZURE Cloud Environment - Engineer( + Details from Job# 1)
- Design, implement, configure, and maintain Azure SaaS/PaaS/IaaS Cloud Services for hosting wide range of complex projects.
- PaaS would be a preferred experience of the above 3.
- Analyze business decisions related to hosting and make recommendations/estimates accordingly
- Resolve issues and provide technical assistance on the Azure cloud-hosted environment
- Create and maintain Cloud security strategies, policies, procedures, and documentation
- Configure VMs and Web Applications
- Coordinate and deploy software application releases to UAT and Production
- Document issue resolutions and changes in cloud or system configurations
- Perform and evaluate cost analyses and vendor comparisons of software/hardware systems to ensure cost-effective and efficiency and measures feasibility of various approaches and makes recommendations
- Needs to have a continual improvement mindset while working within a team centric environment.
- Apply advanced methods, theories and research techniques and assist in the development, implementation and documentation of processes and procedures to ensure compliance with standard business practices
- Perform root cause analysis of critical outage and incidents, engineer permanent solutions, and coordinate implementation.
- Provide work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Remote only until further notice. When COVID-19 restrictions subside, then In-Person: Plano, TX.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Azure with overall 10+ years IT experience.
- AZURE Certification is preferred. (optional) Eg: AZ-400 / AZ-303 / AZ-204 / AZ-104
- Must have Unix and Windows background.
- Must have experience with all Azure cloud components including Azure Databricks, Presto, AKS (Kubernetes), App Services.
- Must have experience in developing infra architecture, audit and infosec documentation.
- Good to have experience with Azure Synapse, PowerBI, CosmosDB, Infoworks and Trifacta.
- Proven ability to work with large cross functional teams with good communication skills.
- BS in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
About American Software LLC:
American Software LLC provides IT Services, IT Consulting, Software Reseller, IT Staffing, IT Project Mgmt, IT Product design, development & support of Proprietary & Non-Proprietary applications for clients within Government Services from Federal, State and Local agencies and industries like Financial Services, Technology, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Telecom, etc. We have expertise in creating and building customized software products for large & small enterprises. We also provide post Go-Live Support with on-going maintenance, or we can port Legacy systems to new bleeding edge software on the latest hardware. We help firms understand trends and ideas in their industries through assimilation of data and harness value from their information, improvise business performance and help stay in budget with fixed cost project bids. We are also software product & licensing resellers. We work with clients to stay compliant from regulatory perspective & advise using our past Software Consulting services experience to support the organization for long term success.