REMOTE Data EngineerRegular price
If you are a REMOTE Data Engineer with 3+ years of professional work experience, please read on!
We are here to change the way society handles healthcare, let the patients take control! We have made valuable products for large companies such as WebMD and we plan on continuing to change the way the world handles healthcare. Legislation has opened sources of info to release real-time data on the price of procedures. NO MORE predicting costs!
Currently, we are looking for a Data Engineer to help us with existing data management systems and also participate in design of new database solutions.
Our Engineering team has a very strong tenure (most people have been with us for 5-15 years) and we had zero layoffs during the pandemic. We are not only mission-oriented but also family-oriented. We have a flexible PTO and believe in a work/life balance!
What You Will Be Doing
- Managing standardization, migration, transformation, validation, and quality assurance of data within multi-database platforms
- Utilizing internal and external ETL tools for data processing and publishing
- Identifying and maintaining company databases, including data sources, data structures, data organization, and data optimization
- Identifying complex issues and resolve them by identifying trends through data analysis and manipulation
- Maintain specific client data life-cycles from discovery to implementation to maintenance
- Formulating and monitors policies, procedures, and standards relating to database management
- Responding to production defects and relaying information back to the Operations Manager to communicate to clients
- Contributing in all phases of the data and software development lifecycle
- Creating and maintaining code through GitHub repository for change control
- Supporting off-hours data processing and emergency requests as needed
What You Need for this Position
- Open-source relational and NoSQL Databases (Postgres, MongoDB, etc.)
- 3+ years with Big Data Technologies (Spark, Hadoop, Linux Operation Systems)
- Shell Scripting
- CI/CD using Jenkins
- Agile Environment
- Shell scripting
What's In It for You
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Remote work (Must live in Midwest or East Coast)
- Flexible PTO
- Work with a mission-oriented engineering team that has great tenure!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.