Software EngineerRegular price
About the job
Join one of Jacksonville’s fastest growing companies and best places to work. Forcura, a dynamic high-growth SaaS technology company focused on driving efficiency and interoperability for healthcare organizations, is seeking a Software Engineer to join our expanding team. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, experience in a fast-paced, high growth environment, be passionate about innovation, efficiency and scalability, and have demonstrated experience providing solutions to complex problems in a collaborative, team-oriented environment. This position is self-directed, requiring a proactive candidate who is intrinsically motivated and eager to constantly improve.
- Provide innovative and scalable solutions that better enable our clients to focus on patient care.
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including R&D, scoping, design, development, testing and support.
- Work closely with members of the product team to achieve the best user experience while writing high quality, scalable code.
- Own features/projects beginning to end from mockups and design to review and deployment.
- Effective communications skills – must be a team player
- Demonstrated ability to proactively and confidently engage with stakeholders to gain an understanding of the business' evolving technical needs
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, agile, and quickly changing business environment
- Experience in SaaS and healthcare preferred, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer/Software Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or another similar STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) discipline or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 2-4 years of hands-on application services technical experience, demonstrating progression from application development, application analysis, and some exposure to application architecture development in new development, maintenance, and operations support environments.
- Health information services and/or HIPPA technical background preferred. Post-Acute Healthcare experience a plus.
- This role reports into Forcura’s Jacksonville, FL, offices.
Forcura, a leading healthcare technology company headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, facilitates continuity of care via technology, analytics and a deep commitment to enabling better patient care. The Forcura suite of tools is powered by Forcura Connect, a proprietary framework for standardizing interoperability and integration among post-acute health care organizations, physicians, electronic health records (EHRs) and other supporting technology vendors. Through our technology and analytics solutions, we are a step closer every day to elevating the opportunities of post-acute care. The company has received awards for Fastest Growing Company for the fourth consecutive year, Best UI/UX Design in SaaS, and Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine. For more information visit www.forcura.com or follow Forcura on LinkedIn.