Software Engineer IIRegular price
About the job
Transform the way the world runs networks
As a member of Analytics & Cloud Solutions software development team, you will be responsible for design, development, delivery, & support of multiple platforms necessary for Cloud Native products. You will have a direct hand in bringing Sandvine Cloud Native products to the market on-time with quality and contributing to the success of our Analytics & Cloud business.
- Delivering Cloud Native artifacts at a regular cadence using Agile techniques, tools, and methodologies
- Building automation tools and components to aid in installation and provisioning of cloud-native applications
- Automating the deployment of products and services and actively monitoring to ensure uptime and effective performance of applications and platforms
- Acting as an escalation point to address issues with outages and operations and actively forecasts to proactively address issues and minimize downtime.
- Managing the entire deployment process, including the production environments and the user acceptance testing process
What skills you bring:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Equivalent
- 3+ years of experience designing, building, managing, and documenting quality software products
- 2+ years of expertise building, orchestrating, and scaling solutions in Python, and Docker
- Expert level knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask
- Hands on experience with any source control platform like Git, is a must
- Knowledge of GCP is a plus
- Knowledge of test automation is a plus
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) and Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) certifications is a plus
- Self-motivated and able to deliver on commitments on-time all the time with quality
- Able to work independently as well as within a geographically distributed agile development team
- Ability to troubleshoot and quickly resolve problems
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are important
Networks are evolving, and operators need to keep up. At Sandvine, we’re working with innovative customers who are looking to embrace change and constantly improve. By combining analytics, machine learning, and automation, we help hundreds of network operators around the world make their networks run simpler and smarter - all while exceeding their expectations.
As a Sandviner, you will take on new challenges, learn from industry leaders, and contribute to creative solutions as part of a growing team that is transforming the way the world runs networks.
What Can You Expect From Us
- Competitive compensation plan
- Complimentary Breakfast, Lunch, snacks and soft drinks
- Flexible working hours - in some roles work from home
- Employee development including training programs and mentorship
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- International travel opportunities- we are a global company
Thank-you for your interest in Sandvine. While we’re not able to reach out to everyone who applies, we will contact you if your skills and experience are a match for the role. Otherwise, we’ll keep your resume in case there is a match with future opportunities.
In the meantime, if you want to learn more about life at Sandvine, follow us on Twitter (@Sandvine) and Facebook (Facebook.com/Sandvine).
Sandvine is committed to supporting a culture of inclusion, diversity and accessibility to employment for all. We are proud to operate as an equal opportunity employer.
-The Sandvine Global Talent Acquisition Team