Software Test EngineerRegular price
New York, NY
RTTS is the premier pure-play Quality Assurance and testing organization that specializes in test automation. Based in midtown Manhattan (but currently working remotely) and serving the Global 2000 companies since 1996, RTTS has helped 700+ companies reach their continuous deployment goals.
RTTS also developed QuerySurge, the leading data validation & ETL testing solution in the data & analytics marketplace. In forging strategic partnerships with leading software vendors IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, Teradata, Snowflake, MongoDB, Cloudera, SAP, Tableau, Vertica and other best-of-breed software providers, RTTS offers the foremost end-to-end solution that ensures application functionality, performance, security and data validation & testing.
For more information, visit us at www.rttsweb.com or QuerySurge.com.
What You'll Be Doing
Using your strong programming and analytical skills, you’ll be responsible for coding custom solutions using cutting edge automated testing tools to support complex software applications.
- Work alongside developers to verify application functionality, usability, scalability and data integrity.
- Ensure that the applications and/or data meet the specified requirements and that there are no defects in the application or underlying data.
- Create test plans, design test cases, automate tests, provide, manage test process, and evaluate defects.
- Develop and maintain reusable code libraries to help build streamlined and efficient automated test processes.
- Analyze and evaluate automation & defect metrics, providing feedback to developers, system & data architects and analysts & subject matter experts.
Assignments vary in length depending on our clients’ needs, providing you with the opportunity to learn new technologies and gain valuable exposure to many areas of business while working with client teams and experienced RTTS mentors.
Must possess an undergraduate or graduate-level degree with a concentration in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, or another related field. Other qualifications include:
- Proficiency in a mainstream programming language: must have applicable skills in Java, Python, C++, C#, or C or other language
- Initiative to learn and utilize emerging technologies while working in a stimulating team environment
- Professional appearance and the ability to communicate complex technical information in a clear and tactful manner
To apply, please visit this link.