Trading Systems Engineer (Python, Linux, DevOps, Automation)Regular price
Your remit will be to leverage your considerable skills in Linux systems engineering along with advanced Python scripting skills and a strong focus on systems automation across technologies such as Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Jenkins et al to ensure this complex technical environment is optimized for lightning fast performance and unshakable stability.
- Advanced Linux Engineering skills & modern x64 based server hardware.
- Solid Python coding skills for Automation (you will be tested).
- CI/CD (any/all): Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, SaltStack et al.
- Fundamental networking skills (TCP, VLAN, Multicast, DNS, DHCP).
- Fundamental database skills (MySQL, NoSQL, PostgreSQL).
- Site Reliability, High Availability, Performance, Scalability, Low-Latency.
- Strong / Polished Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- A Technology or Finance related degree / diploma.
- Experience with financial services or better still trading systems (ideal)
- For Data Engineer centric: Hadoop, PySpark, Scala Spark, Dask, S3.