AI Research InternRegular price
Talentify helps candidates around the world to discover and stay focused on the jobs they want until they can complete a full application in the hiring company career page/ATS.
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you’ll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We’re big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
An internship at Dolby U, offers impactful, project-based work experience in a collaborative, creative environment where you work side by side with industry leaders. your insatiable curiosity by implementing real-world solutions that revolutionize how people communicate and how entertainment is created, delivered, and worldwide. For anyone seeking to gain invaluable expertise through meaningful, personal contributions, join us to design a future where technology meets entertainment!
Dolby Applied AI team is currently looking for a talented, self-motivated intern to push the state of the art in generative modeling and audio synthesis. As a candidate, we want you to have a clear understanding of deep learning architectures and techniques, so convolutional or recurrent networks are trivial concepts for you already, and you usually play around with more complex ideas and developments around generative models, e.g. Normalizing Flows, VAEs, GANs, and others. Additional experience with audio synthesis and neural vocoders will be highly valuable.
Participate in the development of new technologies in the area of speech and music, including:
- and design new algorithms, run experiments and demonstrate prototypes
- Perform evaluations and compare with the state-of-the-art (possibly reimplementing some of those)
- Communicate research progress and document results
- Knowledge in deep learning and audio signal processing
- PyTorch or Tensorflow
- Good Python programming skills
- Knowledge of generative models e.g. WaveNet, Flows, GAN, VAE a strong plus.
- Publication in a major machine learning or audio conference e.g. NIPS, ICLR, ICML, ICASSP, INTERSPEECH a strong plus.
- Working towards a Ph.D. degree in computer science, machine learning, statistics, or a related technical field; recent grads who are within 6 months of graduation are also eligible to apply. Must be available to work full-time Monday – Friday for 3 months between May/June 2022 – Aug/Sept 2022.
Start dates for the internship are as follows: (*note* these dates are not flexible)
- Monday, May 23, 2022
- Monday, June 6, 2022
- Monday, June 20, 2022
Dolby will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, and Administrative Code, Article 12