Associate ConsultantRegular price
About Our Client
Michael Page is a global executive search firm operating in 37 countries worldwide. We put our consultants, candidates and clients at the heart of everything we do. The United States is classified as one of our high potential, high growth markets and we are investing into new hires in all of our locations. We have just had a RECORD first 6 months of the year and are planning for even more growth moving forwards. Organically grown, career progression and growth is key to our business with over 90% of our leadership team starting as consultants and being promoted. No scripts here, we want authentic sales people who care as much about the level of service they deliver as they do their own personal earnings and development - they both go hand in hand.
As an Associate Sales Consultant, you are responsible for but not limited to:
- Providing solutions and consultative support, ensuring high retention and net revenue growth by understanding client's needs
- Provide detailed product demos, consultations and proposals
- Accurately maintain CRM activity log, pipeline, forecasting and monthly reports
- Meet and exceed sales KPIs
- Collaborate with team and internal departments
- Manage your own portfolio of clients, both existing and new
- Search, source potential new Businesses to sign, utilizing multiple online resources
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for needs at hand.
- Be responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities and Lead generation
- Have an involvement in proposal process by developing and pitching proposals
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Being an industry leader is not easily achieved, so we need the best and brightest professionals who are ready to bring the energy, passion and determination it will take to maintain this reputation.
This is a position for those passionate about getting into recruitment or sales. We are looking for candidates with a high level of energy, determination and resilience.
Ideally someone with B2B sales, Business Development or recruitment internship experience and a proven track record of success.
A strong applicant will have a strong desire to be a top performer within a winning team and an interest in personal growth and development
APPLY BELOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
What's On Offer
All employees at Michael Page are provided:
- A Globally recognized training program catered to sales development from day 1.
- An opportunity for career growth based off of your personal performance and hard work.
- A flexible, Hybrid work model - ask me how!
- Above industry starting base salary with large promotion raises.
- Uncapped quarterly bonus set at attainable levels.
- Gym partnerships and many corporate discounts.
- A 401k match
- Health, Dental, Vision and LT/ST Disability
- Strong Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives
- Monthly, Quarterly, and Annually corporate outings