Associate EngineerRegular price
About the job
Location: Minneapolis, MN preferred; Open to 100% remote candidates
Overview: Our Digital Innovation capabilities leverage digital technology and applications to improve existing business processes and workforce efficiency, enhance customer experience, and launch new products, services, or business models. As an Associate Engineer, you will be a part of our DevOps capability, a Digital Innovation service combining security and reliability, continuous delivery, software delivery performance, and code pipeline architecture.
- The individual in this role will be involved throughout the development lifecycle for the Enterprise Data Platform with the primary responsibility of developing data processing pipelines with appropriate automation tooling in support of the platform.
- This role is accompanied by career rewarding challenges based on the very nature of the platform.
- Individuals in this role will be given the opportunity to deliver solutions in a highly distributed, highly critical environment by leveraging data streaming and big data technologies.
- Responsibilities include:
- Complete assigned coding deliverables.
- Create automated tests for functional and load testing purposes.
- Peer review work products for completeness, quality, and compliance with established project standards.
- Complete other assigned duties as directed by the team leader.
- Educational background in computer science.
- 1 or more years of experience in functional programming with a scripting language such as Python or Java.
- 1 or more years of SQL experience.
- Knowledge of basic file transfer between window/unix systems and unix shell commands.
- Basic knowledge of using data structures and algorithms to solve problems.
- Ability to articulate distributed data processing concepts well.
The salary range for this role is $50,000 to $85,000 or the hourly equivalent. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Turnberry Solutions offers benefits such as, a comprehensive healthcare package (medical, dental, vision), disability and group term life insurance, health and flexible spending accounts, utilization bonus, 401k, unlimited time off for salaried employees, and flexible work arrangements (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with Turnberry, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
At Turnberry, Inclusion is one of our core values. We are fully invested in and focused on hiring and growing a diverse team of high performers. We’re committed to creating a positive and connected work environment for all. We believe that uniqueness in ideas, experiences, and backgrounds make us a better Turnberry: Turnberry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.Sign In For Details