Associate Product Manager (Expansions)Regular price
About the job
As an Associate Product Manager, you will be driving performance enhancements and continuous improvement of Destiny through the live game and internal processes, with a focus on annual expansions. You will work with development, analytics and publishing teams to improve the performance of Destiny 2.
- Partner closely with brand and marketing to ensure they’re equipped with the best information to take feature launches to market, including development status, feature goals and experience details.
- Work with marketing and creative studios to manage roadmap and quality of in-game marketing assets, and identify areas of improvement both to process and in-game conversion.
- Work with analytics to prioritize projects, gather product data and report on expansion key performance indicators.
- Work closely with internal and external research partners to conduct user research on expansions, including conducting playtests, preparing research goals and briefs, and debriefing development team on feedback.
- Distill qualitative and quantitative data into actionable insights and share with game development and partner teams.
- Prepare reports and give presentations on project updates and results.
- Experience delivering presentations or project results to leadership and/or cross-functional teams
- Experience with data analysis and making data-informed product and business recommendations
- Proven track record of working across multiple disciplines
- Demonstrated organization, accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to resolve dependencies and maintain multiple project schedules
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to partner with multiple teams including analytics, marketing, game development, and team leadership
- Self-starter and motivated to work in a fast-paced environment, with an eye for identifying areas of improvement
- Understanding of macro game industry trends and passion for live-service games
- Experience with live-service games
- Experience in product management, production, or marketing
- Experience with visual development or wireframing tools e.g. Photoshop, InDesign, Balsamiq
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau