Associate Software EngineerRegular price
About the job
Roles And Responsibilities
- Problem solving – advanced analytical and problem-solving skills to analyse complex information for key insights and present as meaningful information to senior management
- Communication – excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to lead discussions with a varied stakeholder across levels
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
- 0-2 years of experience as Engineer.
- Good understanding of Data Engineering principles.
- Good understanding of Unix/Linux, Shell Scripting and Relational Databases.
- Practical knowledge on any programming language like Java/Python/Go.
- To be a self-starter, be able to work autonomously.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills as well as reporting capabilities.
- Strong communication and presentation skills both verbal and written.
- Be creative, innovative, pro-active and convincing in terms of finding solutions.
Working with us:
Whether you’re passionate about customer service, driven by data, or called by creativity, a career with CommBank is for you.
Our people bring their diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives to build a respectful, inclusive, and flexible workplace with flexible work locations. One where we’re driven by our values, and supported to share ideas, initiatives, and energy. One where making a positive impact for customers, communities and each other is part of our every day.
Here, you’ll thrive. You’ll be supported when faced with challenges and empowered to tackle new opportunities. We’re hiring engineers from across all of Australia, you’ll be empowered to do your best work and be given the choice on when and where that work happens. We really love working here, and we think you will too.If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career. We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 30/01/2023