AWS Technology Associate (Remote)Regular price
A large client of ours, a Global Consulting Firm, is looking to add AWS Technology Associates to their growing call center team. All candidates must have a Bachelor's Degree from an Accredited University and 1+ years of experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services- Connect). This opportunity is a fully remote, 6-month contract to hire opportunity.
- Data extraction for metric reporting
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.)
- Coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards
- Monitor and improve ordering, telephone handling, and other procedures
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.)
- 1+ years of experience with AWS, AWS Connect preferred
- Bachelor's Degree
- Exceptional communication skills, comfort being on the phone and having first-person engagement with bank professionals
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, including pivot tables, macros, filtering, and sorting.