Back End DeveloperRegular price
About the job
Backend Engineer - Web3/ Crypto
An exciting new decentralized social graph protocol is underway!
Our client are a Web3 / Crypto platform on a mission to serve Web3 social networks and the Metaverse by returning the ownership and utilities of social graph data back to users and providing a space for all Web3 developers to integrate and build upon.
They now have openings for a number of Backend Engineers to join them in North America on a remote, full-time basis.
Key Responsibilities of a Backend Engineer:
- Work in a collaborative capacity to build new product features through conception, research, implementation, and maintenance.
- Improve the performance and reliability of existing features
- Contribute to backend architecture decisions and promote best practices within the team
Key Requirements of a Backend Engineer
- Minimum 2 years of industry experience ; specific with Web 3 /Crypto
- Familiar with relational database systems such as Postgres or MySQL
- Proficiency with the technologies in the company's stack- including Golang, GraphQL and Kubernetes
- You participate in open source projects and write about technology, especially in Web3 world!
You must have the right to work in North America.
Backend Engineer / Backend Developer / Back End/ Backend/ Web3 / Web 3.0 / Crypto / Cryptocurrency / Blockchain / MySQL / Postgres / Golang / GraphQL / Kubernetes/ Startup/
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)