Back End DeveloperRegular price
About the job
We are looking for a Node.js Developer to join our fun filled and energetic team. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Skills And Qualifications:
2. In-depth Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks such as Express/Loopback/Hapi and Socket.
3. Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming.
4. Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
5. Integration of multiple data sources and databases like MongoDB, MySQL, Redis.
6. Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
7. Good understanding of server-side templating languages(such as Jade, EJS, etc).
8. Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
9. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
10. Understanding of CI/CD.
11. Experience in working with cloud technologies like AWS.
12. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
1. Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods.
2. Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
3. Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
4. Developing robust and lightweight restful API’s considering the scalability and performance of the application.
5. Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
6. Implementation of security and data protection.
We believe work can be fun by solving complex problems and finding innovative ideas together as a team. Everyone should be comfortable collaborating with colleagues at all levels. We are looking for individuals who share our values, believe in our vision and are passionate about the work you do.