Back End DeveloperRegular price
About the job
Work somewhere with the creativity of a scaleup and expertise of an enterprise.
We’re looking for a world-class Back End developer to join our Team.
You’d be in charge of Python and Node.js microservices development, and help maintain, upgrade and develop our BI analytics platform. We’d also expect you to research solutions, suggest improvements to the all-round UX and work on them.
What You Have
- At least 3 years of industry experience
- Excellent knowledge of Node.js or Python
- In-depth Docker knowledge
- Experience with distributed systems design is a plus
- GCP, PostgreSQL, K8s, Typescript knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of CI and CD concepts is a plus
Who You Are
- Passionate about the digital world
- Enthusiastic, curious and a talented problem solver
- Excellent communicator with good relational skills
- Able to work both alone and in a team
- English speaker (we’re an international team)
Working at iGenius
With a growing team in four offices — Milan, NYC, London and Lausanne — iGenius is a scaleup that thinks like an enterprise, where talented innovators can thrive and people come first. That’s not all.
- Learning Fridays. If our team members know more, so do we. That’s why we give everyone a training budget that they can spend on books, online courses or other training materials
- Smart Working. Trains can be a drag, so we let our team members work at home when they can
- Salary is based on experience, and topped up with other bonuses
iGenius is the scale-up on a mission to reimagine data interaction for businesses.
Our vision is to disrupt the B2B data industry by bringing a consumer approach to it. We are the creators of crystal, the virtual advisor for data intelligence.
Founded in 2016 by Uljan Sharka, iGenius was chosen by LinkedIn as one of the Top 10 Startups to work for in Italy in 2020. It was also recognized by Gartner as a 2021 Cool Vendor in AI Core Technologies, and listed as one of the top Italian startups to watch by Sifted, a Financial Times-backed publication.