Cloud Startup Virtual InternshipRegular price
Talentify helps candidates around the world to discover and stay focused on the jobs they want until they can complete a full application in the hiring company career page/ATS.
Cloud Startup Virtual Internship
Do you have a passion for technology and an entrepreneurial mindset? Do you want to work in the cloud and run your own internal startup? Would you like to end your internship with a finalized application that you can share with teachers, peers, and future ? If so, then the Hiring Company Cloud Startup Virtual Internship program is what you’re looking for.
Hiring Company is a cloud-first organization and wants to give you the opportunity to act like a startup and develop your own application on the AWS cloud platform. You will be able to express your creativity and passion, develop an application that solves real-world Hiring Company problems, and gain experience working in an agile environment where your contributions matter.
- Get hands-on with current and emerging technologies in a forward-looking, cloud-first company.
- Develop your own application from idea to production deployment.
- Work together with like-minded individuals to manage your own internal startup.
- Experience how the Agile development methodology works in the real world.
- Participate in IT and cross-departmental projects — you’ll be directly involved in business outcomes.
- Learn technical and soft skills that will help make your resume stand out.
- Operate in an environment where you’ll constantly learn about and keep up with new technologies in a dynamic and supportive team-based environment.
- No experience with specific technologies necessary (though it’s great if you have some) if you have a solid understanding of how technology works and the curiosity and drive to learn new tech.
- Receive assistance and guidance from senior developers and architects to help you develop a world-class application.
- Present your application to senior business and IT leaders.
What You Need
- Be enrolled in an accredited undergraduate degree program related to computer science, IT, information science, management information systems, data science, mathematics, or physics, with a graduation of 2023 or 2024.
- An understanding of cloud computing and how the cloud works, as well as a solid understanding of how programming languages work.
- An adaptive mindset that allows you to quickly learn new technologies and adopt/develop new workflows.
- Strong critical thinking and analysis skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work full 40-hour weeks virtually from June 13 – July 29, 2022 (internship dates cannot be altered).
At Hiring Company, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California, Corporate Services office. Take a look at roberthalf.com/corporate-office-video.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Hiring Company Corporate Services job openings and career and workplace news!
Hiring Company International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity . M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Hiring Company’s Corporate Services facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Hiring Company is committed to being an equal employment offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com for assistance.
In Your Email Please Include The Following
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.