Codecademy - Learn Game Development with Phaser.js
Why Learn Phaser?
Phaser is the biggest HTML5 game development framework on the market. It has been used for browser games, mobile games, and desktop games. Learn how to use this library to make games for yourself!
Note on Prerequisites
What Will You Build?
You’ll build eight games in this course:
- Color a Pegasus: a coloring book application with an eye-catching aesthetic!
- Create an Adventure: a dungeon crawling text-based adventure game about a dungeon with an orc, a knight, a wizard, and you.
- Bug Dodger: Avoid the cascading torrent of bugs and try to get a high score!
- Bug Invaders: The bugs are descending to earth and it’s up to you to stop them!
- Codey’s Cave Crisis: learn the basics of how to create the quintessential platformer!
- Codey’s Counting Conundrum: Build a multi-scened game that incorporates tweens and animations.
- Tundra Terror: Guide Codey through a frozen tundra brought to life through stunning visual effects.
- Codey Jump: Recreate an app classic that has Codey jumping endlessly upward.
Learn about the HTML5 game development framework that makes writing browser-based games a breeze.
Earn a certificate of completion
9 hours to complete in total