Compliance Staff Business Data AnalystRegular price
Join our mission
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps consumers and small businesses overcome their most important financial challenges. Serving more than 100 million customers worldwide, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to prosper. We never stop working to find new, innovative ways to make that possible
Join our mission
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps our customers and communities overcome their most important financial challenges. We help give over 50 million consumers, small businesses, and self-employed customers around the world the opportunity to prosper.
Come join our amazing team of leaders, learners and world-class compliance professionals. We're a high-performing team that enjoys working together to accelerate innovation across the Intuit ecosystem by delivering impactful business outcomes that strengthen the Intuit brand. Intuit’s Legal, Compliance & Policy Organization (LCPO) is seeking a Staff Business Data Analyst within Compliance Assurance to build and deliver impactful data driven outcomes that meet our obligations to our customers, partners and regulators.
We believe diversity and inclusion among our teammates produces better results and is critical to our success as a global company. We are committed to recruiting, developing, and retaining the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
What you'll bring
- Establishes trust, builds new relationships, partners and collaborates with diverse and cross-functional technical and non-technical stakeholders and team members.
- Have 7+ years relevant experience related to analytics; experience working with compliance, internal audit and product teams a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Technology, Finance, Economics or related field, or equivalent experience. Graduate degree in a related field and experience in banking, software and FinTech industry is a plus.
- Strong organization and time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities with accountability.
- Demonstrates strategic and analytical thinking, takes smart risks to balance short & long term strategic implications to meet or exceed business objectives.
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Demonstrates a continuous learning & teaching mindset, with versatility and willingness to learn new technologies, tools and systems on the job.
- Passionate and thrives in a high performance culture, fast-paced environment to drive growth, customer experience and impactful outcomes.
- Strong data and statistical analysis skills and adept in tools such as SQL, Tableau, Python, R, SAS, Hive, Excel.
- Attention to detail and bias to action: pursue data quality, troubleshoot data validation, and see issues to resolution.
How you will lead
- Drive creative and strategic thinking, and cross-functional alignment around data-driven approaches to help business optimize and mature their existing programs and products.
- Be a vocal and proactive partner to stakeholders and guide their line of questioning rather than fulfilling requests. Delight your customers by providing data insights and conclusions rather than just data outputs.
- Be a great storyteller and communicator with data, educate effectively, and instill confidence, motivating stakeholders to act on recommendations, and ability to influence decision makers and build consensus with teams.
- Be bold and passionate to test and push new and challenging boundaries to solve complex problems and apply data-driven decision-making principles.
- Drive innovation, efficiency and impact in improving compliance, governance and business operations for stakeholders.
- Provide guidance, support, and thought leadership to business leaders and stakeholders on how best to harness available data in support of critical business needs and goals.
- Automate and explore new methodologies to create visualizations and dashboards to enhance management reporting.
- Develop short and long term data driven initiatives to scale and support Compliance Assurance priorities with the banking platform, products and enterprise wide programs including:
- Supporting compliance assurance with iterative data exploration, including hypothesis formulation, data generation, cleansing, aggregation, insights and action planning in preparation for program reviews to identify higher risk areas for scoping and testing.
- Partner with technical and non-technical stakeholders to understand technical, business or compliance requirements and the ability to translate and integrate analytics and machine learning into testing approaches for Compliance Assurance.
- Ability to analyze data, communicate and articulate risks, insights, risk detection, mitigation strategies, root causes and business trade off decisions with stakeholders.
- Work effectively with product and technology teams to develop recommendations to monitor and operationalize solutions in order to scale and mature requirements, controls, products and programs.
- Identify opportunities for automation to drive scalability, improve efficiency and productivity of the broader team.
- Document learnings and findings from all analysis and share data products with others inside of Intuit.
- Guide, coach, teach and mentor teammates on fundamentals of data and analytics.