Construction Management Intern - Summer 2022Regular price
When it comes to construction, we don't just look at what's in front of us. We're creating for what's next. As a Construction Management Intern in New York/ Long Island, you will too.
You'll impact the world around you by helping us solve real-life challenges. YOU are the future of our company. We'll rely on you to provide support to our teams on critical projects while fostering a culture of continuous learning as you bring fresh ideas to the table. Working closely with your construction project manager, you'll be immersed in both project design and compliance as well as site construction and evaluation. You'll work with the best Engineers and Project Managers in the business, as well as gain experience working directly with project contractors.
Pave the way for your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed - today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we're partnering across the globe to create the best project outcomes by maximizing the design, digital technology, and support capabilities of our Global Integrated Delivery (GID) teammates. By joining Jacobs, you'll commit to supporting and engaging with these teams, as we work to build a company like no other.
Here's what you'll need:
- In pursuit of a Bachelor's or Master's program in Engineering or Construction Management from an accredited program
- Must be at least a Junior in the Fall of 2022
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
Ideally, you'll also have:
- 3.0 GPA
- Superior attention to detail and the ability to exercise good professional judgment
- A previous internship related to your field of study