Consumer Experience Analytics Intern Remote/Part TimeRegular price
Talentify helps candidates around the world to discover and stay focused on the jobs they want until they can complete a full application in the hiring company career page/ATS.
This is a part-time remote internship for the summer of 2022
The Consumer Experience Analytics Internship provides practical work experiences to college students assigned to the system Brand, Consumer Experience and Public Affairs (BCxPA) department that supports Hiring Company’s organizational strategies. To be eligible, a student must be pursuing a degree in business, computer/information/data science, engineering, mathematics, statistics or digital or new media or related field and have an interest in gaining interdisciplinary experience in a health care setting. Hiring Company’s Consumer Experience Analytics Internship allows students to gain experience with measurement, reporting and insights activities for top consumer first product categories. This includes our digital properties like websites and our LiveWell app, our online enhanced scheduling capabilities, our virtual health offerings and our engagement center. The position will closely work alongside our Consumer Experience Analytics team to understand stakeholder needs, create and implement measurement plans, pull data from sources and build reports or dashboards using tools like Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Tableau, Microsoft Excel, etc.
3 days a week, appx 20-24 hours (or more if needed.
- Participate in discussions with internal team to direct, inform, and manage projects.
- Partner with stakeholders to define product and campaign goals and identify the best way to track those goals in our platforms.
- Create tags and triggers and implement tracking pixels using Google Tag Manager.
- Analyze, monitor, and provide website data and trends using Google Analytics.
- Design and develop reports and dashboards using a variety of tools including Microsoft Excel and Google Data Studio.
- Clearly present and summarize results, analysis and insights and provide additional details or follow-up on questions from stakeholders or team members.
- Assist with tasks on larger team projects. (e.g., Migration to the next generation of Google Analytics, collection of additional data through new sources or tools, further development of our A/B testing capabilities, etc.)
- Understand the health care environment and provide ad-hoc assistance, as needed, across the team.
- Respond to emails, phone calls, utilize Microsoft Teams for video and phone meetings regularly.Track and update reports as necessary.
- Assist in preparing information and research materials; create and maintain presentations.
Issued by (Governing Body): N/A
Level of Education: Enrolled in an accredited College or University as Incoming Junior or Incoming Senior
Field of Study (if applicable): College/university junior or senior, or recent graduate, obtaining BA/BS/MBA in business, computer/information/data science, engineering, mathematics, statistics or digital or new media or related field
of Experience: N/A
Describe Type Experience: Classroom and other internship experience preferred.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills And Abilities (ksa)
- Passion for data - gathering, organizing, analyzing, and visualizing it - so stakeholders can use it to understand performance and to make decisions
- Ability to recognize and maintain confidentiality of information
- They must have strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- They should be customer service-oriented and learn techniques to best serve clients.
- Access to a reliable internet connection, computer, webcam, and phone for video calls
- Ability to take direction well, work independently and be motivated self-starters.
- Current enrollment at a regional accredited college or university. Interns are expected to be in the proc