Full Stack Python DeveloperRegular price
Remote (East Coast or CST)
Client is a three-year old start-up, a disrupter and game-changer in the healthcare space. Work with a company making a difference in people’s lives. Seek a Python Developer, with Integration experience.
The Integration Developer is hands-on with the application implementation for various clients. Individual will work closely with other team members to design, develop, and deploy integration solutions using Python and Apache Airflow.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including discovery, analysis, requirements definition, solution design, configuration, code development, testing, deployment and support
· Collaborate cross-functionally with client technical/non-technical stakeholders to gather and understand the requirements
· Participate in setting standards for various stages in project lifecycle
· Propose and implement new development standards that will help our team and organization scale
· Modify legacy ETL pipelines and bring them up to our engineering standards
· Understand and implement data security best practices.
· Participate in security reviews of integration landscape and solutions
· Work on proof of concepts earlier in the project to ensure smooth implementation of the solution
· Document the artifacts to ensure proper knowledge transfer within the team
· Perform code reviews and provide meaningful feedback.
· Mentor junior developers and drive a culture of quality.
· Highlight risks and gaps early in the project lifecycle to identify the correct path forward
· Evaluate new tools and technology to ensure an automated and stable environment
The right candidate will have:
· Experience scaling a product in a high growth technology company
· Experience working in a TDD environment
· 5+ years of experience in developing integration solutions for clients using Python or a related language
· Experience working on NO SQL database like Couchbase, Mongo DB
· Hands-on experience in building solutions with AWS S3, Redshift
· Experience in building integration solutions with multiple cloud applications
· A clear understanding of Integration design patterns and the advantages of implementing them in a complex ecosystem
· Strong communication skills and experience working with internal and external partners
· A good knowledge of Agile methodologies and a proven ability to prioritize
· Experience managing a team to deliver in a sprint process
Nice to Haves
· Experience with RDBMS or a willingness/aptitude to learn
· Experience working with Apache Airflow to run ETL pipelines
· Experience working with Apache Kafka for event streaming
· Experience in the healthcare space
This is a FULL-TIME position with salary and strong benefits package. NO SPONSORSHIP is available for these positions.
About Kane Partners LLC:
Kane Partners LLC is a Philadelphia based full service staffing firm, your HR Solution concentrating on technology clients, especially Information Technology (IT), Engineering and Manufacturing. For those clients we continue to successfully offer a full range of staffing services across all disciplines, including: Information Technology (IT), Engineering, Manufacturing, Sales & Marketing, Accounting & Finance and Administrative.
As a full service staffing firm, Kane Partners provides all services within staffing and HR services including: Permanent Placement, Retained, Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Temporary Staffing.
Kane Partners serves a range of industries, focusing on: Electronics, Telecommunications, Consumer Products, Manufacturing, Software Development, Networking, Pharmaceuticals, Semiconductor, Healthcare, Financial Services, and Government.