Product Management InternRegular price
Product Management Internship
About The Internship
A client of (Consulting Company) is looking to hire Product Management Interns onto their team. This position offers an excellent opportunity to helping the organization work out what customers want, helping the business to build the right product and then supporting the business to sell it. They also provide the product vision and leadership for the many other roles involved in developing, supporting, marketing and selling the product. That includes ensuring the product supports the company’s strategy and goals.
• Undergraduate- Preferable Graduation Year is 2023 or later.
• You are working towards a Bachelor's degree Business Administration.
• Minimum GPA: 3.0 strongly preferred, may consider 2.7 and above.
• Work Authorization: Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without the need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
• Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
• Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
• Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
• Analyze market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
• Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
• Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates the company and its features across primary market segments
Apply now and we'll connect with you to explore your best matches!