Data Strategy Consultant - Manager - Tech ConsultingRegular price
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Data Strategy Consultant – Manager – Tech Consulting
EY delivers exceptional services to our clients in the data and analytics domain. We are helping our clients solve their most critical business problems. Our service offerings help our clients apply advanced analytics techniques to drive competitive advantage, use advanced learning algorithms to solve complex business problems, realize the full potential of data through vast amount of disparate data sets available to them, generating insights by capturing data from machines and devise in near real-time.
You will help us and our clients navigate the complex world of modern data management, data engineering, data science, analytics, and emerging technologies. We will look to you to bring cross-sector industry depth and knowledge about client’s data and analytics related problems, and help develop solutions, go-to-market strategy and plans solving the most critical business problems for our clients. This is a high growth, high visibility area with plenty of opportunities to enhance your skillset and build your career.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Being an expert on the latest technology and products related to big data, AI, machine learning, IoT, and analytics
- Supporting project teams, pursuit teams and executives in translating business problems to analytical solutions and insights.
- Supporting sales efforts and project teams as a thought leader by bringing market leading insights to help solve business challenges
- Hosting brainstorming sessions and workshops with business, technology, sector, industry, and executive teams on data related topics for developing data assessments, project execution plans, roadmaps, and action plans.
- Building a network of external partners, developing business cases for strategic alliances, and leveraging external vendors and alliance partners for developing cutting edge solutions so solve our client’s business problems
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Developing and outlining strategy for developing solutions, assets, and accelerators.
- Building compelling sales materials, proposals, and presentations for presenting business focused data related solution to clients
- Strong working knowledge of and experience with data management, collection, dissemination, analysis, reporting, dashboarding, generating insights, and utilizing data driven insights.
- Working knowledge of data mining and statistical analysis techniques like hypothesis testing, segmentation and modelling to analyze large amounts of data
- Helping our clients make data-driven decisions by working with structured and unstructured data sets, building out predictive models
- Strong working knowledge of applying data analysis algorithms (data mining, statistics, machine learning, natural language processing, sentiment analysis, text mining, etc.),
- Experience with unifying, enriching and analyzing customer data to derive new insights and opportunities
- Clearly communicating findings, recommendations and opportunities to improve data systems and solutions
- Demonstrating deep understanding of and ability to teach data science, concepts, tools, features, functions and benefits of different approaches to apply them
- Seeking out information to learn about emerging methodologies and technologies
- Collaborating, influencing and building consensus through constructive relationships and effective listening
- Solving problems by incorporating data into decision making
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor’s degree and approximately 4-7 years of experience in designing, developing, and implementing data strategy
- 4-7 years in developing and implementing data and analytics solutions including data management, quality management, master data management, big data, AI, ML, IoT, and other emerging technologies
- Communication is essential, must be able to listen and understand the question and develop and deliver clear insights.
- Outstanding team player.
- Independent and able to manage and prioritize workload.
- Ability to quickly and positively adapt to change.
- A valid driver’s license in the US; willingness and ability to travel to meet client needs.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in data and analytics, information systems, statistics, computer science, or related disciplines
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration with a Data and Analytics concentration
What We Look For
We’re interested in passionate leaders with strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the Data Science and Big Data industry. If you have a genuine passion for helping businesses achieve the full potential of their data, this role is for you.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The Exceptional EY Experience. It’s Yours To Build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable law.