Entry Level Software DeveloperRegular price
About the job
We are seeking talented individuals who are motivated to kickstart their technology career. No prior professional experience required. Revature is the largest and fastest growing employer of emerging technology talent across the U.S. Come join us! As a Revature Entry Level Software Engineer you will receive on-the-job-training to become an experienced software engineer.
Remote interviews are starting now!
Benefits for Entry Level Software Engineer
- Launch a software engineering career with no prior experience
- Learn to code on the job. that's right: we pay you to learn.
- Competitive salary
- Relocation assistance
- Paid time off
- Industry Certifications - Employer paid.
- Mentoring program
- Career acceleration: over 72% of Revature alumni have received an additional promotion and 92% saw their salary significantly increase after launching their tech career with Revature
Entry Level Software Engineer Training Programme
- Full-time, paid training
- Work on real world projects in a team environment to get you enterprise-ready for placement with one of our corporate partners.
- Training on the most in-demand programming skills in the job market. we work together with our corporate partners, to identify the skills that are most vital to their organization
- We're invested in your success-you'll have an employee engagement team member to support and provide you with a wide range of assistance
- As a Revature employee, you'll also have access to our expansive network of likeminded peers who will show you the ropes to ensure you'll rock your tech career
What We Are Looking For
- College degree (Associates or Bachelors)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US
- Strong desire to learn to code - No prior professional experience required.
- A natural problem solver
- Team player
- Challenge seekers looking to develop tech skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to relocate anywhere in the US - Relocation assistance provided
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, benefits, compensation and training. If you require an accommodation to work based on any of these protected factors, please notify the Human Resources Department, and the Company will evaluate the request and provide an accommodation in accordance with applicable law. We seek to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws related to discrimination and will not tolerate the interference with the ability of any of the Company's employees to perform their job duties. Our policy reflects and affirms the Company's commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.