Frontend EngineerRegular price
About the job
Our client is looking for Frontend Developers with a keen eye for design interested in joining a world-class team. You'll be working closely with backend engineers, product, and design teams to ship a core product that will define the future of the business.
There is a significant growth opportunity for the Engineering team as the company continues to excel and invest in technology.
This is a full-time and not a contract or C2C role.
- Develop and maintain pixel-perfect, cross-browser friendly, responsive websites.
- Work alongside Backend Developers, Graphic Designers, and User Experience Designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent.
- Work with QA on developing testing processes, frameworks, and automation strategies.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve compatibility issues.
- Strike a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Create rapid prototypes and help build capabilities by working on extra projects.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related major.
- 3+ years of experience in developing software applications.
- Experience with one or more modern frontend frameworks such as React or Angular.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
- The desire to work at an early-stage startup and have significant product ownership.