Full Stack DeveloperRegular price
About the jobDescription
Robert Half Technology is currently seeking a Full Stack Developer for an exceptional opportunity with a cutting-edge company!
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve web pages
- Create custom solutions when needed, and actively assist in improving the usability and functionality of highly customized B2C and B2B eCommerce systems.
- Collaborate with project/tech leads, and peers. Take ownership of tasks and projects as an individual contributor. Partner with diverse groups across the business to solve problems.
- Help improve the speed, efficiency, and quality of development efforts
- Consult with project/tech leads to help them make prioritization decisions in an Agile(ish) workflow
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members
- Taking lead on projects, as needed
- 4+ years of proven professional web development experience
- Strong knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Knowledge of best practices for web performance, accessibility, and usability
- Excellent communication, reading, and writing skills
- Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and responsive/mobile design practices
- Familiarity with basic PHP structure/syntax
- Deep knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML, and JSON
- Very strong Javacript skills (jQuery, Prototype, Knockout.js, Require.js)
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Experience supporting, maintaining, and debugging applications in high volume production environments
- Experience working with REST, XML, and other API driven technologies (nice to have)
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit
© 2022 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to