Full Stack Software EngineerRegular price
About the jobDescription:
This position is for a Full Stack Software Engineer in either Aurora, CO or King of Prussia, PA. You will get to work closely with our team of excellent engineers who are eager to mentor and teach their craft and have the opportunity to work with members of our Leadership team to learn about other areas of interest to you!
At Stratagem, we create advanced software solutions to support critical aspects of national security. We are solving highly complex problems with a team of fun, uniquely talented engineers that deliver capabilities to make a lasting impact.
Stratagem is a small, high-end software technology company that delivers operational solutions and performs advanced R&D for the DoD and Intelligence Community. We believe in a culture of innovation, fun, empowerment, and family. We want you to learn new skills so you can become more fulfilled in both your personal and professional life. Our goal is to make Stratagem the last company you work for!
Stratagem is hiring exceptional individuals to join our growing team. We look for candidates that are thoughtful and team-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills, a high level of creativity, and the ability to quickly learn new technologies. We also seek out individuals that are clear communicators and support their teammates with a sense of positivity and open-mindedness.
The annual base salary range for this position is $100,000-$180,000. Please note that the salary range is a general guideline only. The many factors that are included for consideration include, but are not limited to, scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate's work experience, education, training, certifications, key skills, and mission/customer intimacy. These factors are combined with market and business considerations to extend a job offer.
** US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED **
** TS – SSBI REQUIRED**Requirements:
Our ideal candidate is a current US Citizen, has a current and active TS/SCI clearance and proven successes creating and maintaining full-stack software solutions.
Who you are:
- You're excited about delivering end-to-end experiences and care about your software architecture across the backend, front-end and the APIs that glue them together
- You care about quality, and you know what it means to ship high-quality code
- You value team success over personal success
- You collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions
- You are the proud owner of a TS/SCI Clearance with SSBI
- At least 4 years of Java experience
- Experience with React, Spring Boot and Docker
- Proficiency working with relational databases (e.g., postgres)
- Proficiency with Source Control tools (e.g. Git)
- Experience with DevSecOps and Agile Scrum software development methodology including using tools like Jira and Confluence
- Experience creating software tests to verify the functionality and quality of the software
- Ability to effectively work within a software engineering team
- Current IAT Level II or III certification (i.e. Security+, CISSP, or CASP)
- Experience with AWS, Kubernetes
- Experience using Java Persistence API (JPA) implementations (e.g., hibernate)
- Experience with Government Clouds (e.g. GovCloud, C2S)
- Ability to estimate level of effort, evaluate new options of similar technology, offer suggestions to improve processes, and provide feedback on design aspects