Full Stack Web DeveloperRegular price
About the job
ClaimPilot is rapidly growing and we are currently seeking a Full Stack Developer with great leadership and communication skills to join our team! This role can be primarily remote with required in person Monday staff meetings.
ClaimPilot is an innovative cloud-based claims management SaaS company that automates and streamlines the insurance claims process. We think of ourselves as a service company which happens to sell software. Responding quickly to client requests is always our top priority and open communication is the rule.
We are a laid-back company that believes in a healthy work-life balance and we pride ourselves on creating an environment that fosters collaboration and creativity. ClaimPilot is a tight knit group and we see each other as friends not just co-workers. If you are looking for more than just a job, come and join the ClaimPilot team!
As the Full-Stack Web Developer you will be responsible for the design, functionality, and maintenance of a complex computer application consisting of a user interface, server-side logic, and database.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented server side code and API’s.
- Implement responsive design and optimize web applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Perform regular system and application maintenance, including troubleshooting and bug fixing.
- Identify and evaluate new technologies and methodologies to improve the performance and user experience of our applications.
- Manage databases and ensure they are secure and well-structured.
- Complete other duties as assigned.\
Work Experience And Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field (Or equivalent experience)
- Experience in interfacing with relational databases
- Experience with server-side codes and APIs
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills