HTML DeveloperRegular price
About Baazi Games
- Established in 2014, Baazi Games set out to give India a flavor of online gaming by introducing a plethora of indigenous apps. Combined with lucrative rewards, trust-building relationships with consumers & rich experienced skill-based games, it was a winning formula for all game lovers. With scintillating, top-of-the-line gaming platforms across the board, it wasn’t long before PokerBaazi, CardBaazi, and BalleBaazi became household names. Our player-centric brand value only helped us deliver the best for our 10 million-plus users.
Baazi’s key differentiators are as follows:
- Most trusted online real money gaming platform (Launched India’s very first 1 Crore, 2 Crore, 5 Crore guaranteed online poker tournaments)Financially sustainable, we are a profitable organization & strongly believe in product & innovation-led growth.
- Product Leadership across all the products – PokerBaazi is No.1 across the country – global rank, BalleBaazi ranks in the Top 5, CardBaazi & Baazi Mobile Gaming are on a hyper-growth trajectory altogether.
What you will do
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Write reusable codes.
- Enhance application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Validate input before submitting it to the back end.
- Bridge the gap between graphic design, SEO, and technical implementation.
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes(Figma and AdobeXD) to actual code.
What we look for
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of JS and CSS(Bootstrap) Libraries.
- Good understanding of SEO and Schema Structures.
- Proficient understanding of web markup.
- Proficient in code visioning tools.
- Familiarity with Bitbucket, Sourcetree, and Git.
- Familiarity with agile and kanban methodologies.
- Familiarity with image processing tools and image format for the web.
- Familiarity with email template designs
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while achieving benchmarks.
Key Behaviours that we look for
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- English Skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken English).
- You are constantly striving to learn new things and improve.
- You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current.
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.
- Round one - evidence from experience that demonstrates fitment, expertise in the HTML Developer role and technical depth, and some behavioral skills.
- Round two - behavioral skills not covered in round one, expertise in the HTML Developer role.
- Round three - optional third round to go over aspects that may not have been covered in the first 2 rounds.
- The rounds may not be in a particular order depending on the interviewer's availability.
- HR Round.