Junior ConsultantRegular price
Roland Berger is looking for Junior Consultants to join our Chicago team. At Roland Berger, you will have your finger on the pulse of innovation. You will develop and implement tailored strategies and business models in a dynamic international project environment and support our clients to master their challenges in a VUCA world. We offer a career with fascinating projects in an inspiring atmosphere. You will be actively involved from day one and craft creative strategies and business models for our clients. To help you grow, we have a vested interest in your development and commit to active mentoring, training, and sponsored MBA programs.
- Conducts interviews with clients
- Prepares and participates in workshops
- Conducts market research
- Analyzes data and presents results to Project Manager/project team
- Builds Financial Models
- Prepares presentations
- Contributes to Intellectual Capital development, training, and recruiting
- Works on one or more project issues, including logistical support for team members
- Familiarity with financial statements
- Understanding of various industry business models and key dynamics
- Understanding of Consulting or Service environment
- Strong analytical skills, both qualitative and quantitative analysis methods and techniques
- Internet and general research skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and database skills)
- Ability to efficiently summarize and present data in a usable format
- Effective written and oral communication skills for dealing with team members and clients
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to work in a team, both large and small
- BA/BS in relevant field, quantitative and analytically oriented fields such as Business, Engineering, Mathematics, Sciences, or Economics are preferred
- 0-2 years relevant internship experience
Are you a next generation thinker bursting with new ideas? We look forward to receiving your application via our website.
Roland Berger provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, pregnancy (including childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, military and veteran status, physical or mental disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Roland Berger is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact your recruiter.
Current company policy encourages that all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and all new hires must certify to their vaccine status by the time they start employment. Based on vaccine status, employees may have different safety protocols at different times based on COVID-19 levels.