Junior Data ScientistRegular price
About Enterprise Data And Analytics
The Data and Analytics (DnA) Services organization is transforming how Coca-Cola leverages data across the entire company. We passionately develop and scale leading data capabilities for Coca-Cola, driving growth and delighting consumers through innovation and agile, insight-led decision making.
Job Description Summary
You will play a critical role in the growing Data Science Services team in DnA, where you will be responsible for developing advanced analytics and machine learning models across domains including: marketing, supply chain optimization, forecasting, digital transformation, and food and beverage science. You will work closely with IT partners, process owners and business stakeholders to deliver impactful data science solutions at significant scale. You will have the opportunity to do your best work every day and deliver disruptive innovation by tapping into new datasets, leveraging the latest cloud technologies, and being supported by a robust analytics and IT organization.
- Partner with business and technical stakeholders across the organization to translate challenging business problems into impactful data science solutions
- Collaborate with data engineers, data stewards, product owners and business users to support projects through the end-to-end data science lifecycle, including: data wrangling, exploratory analysis, hypothesis testing, modeling, rapid prototyping, business validation/testing, and operational deployment
- Apply a variety of advanced analytical techniques, including: predictive modeling, machine learning, time series analysis, simulation and optimization
- Leverage a diverse set of large structured and unstructured data to derive meaningful insights and information sets for modeling
- Communicate complex analytical work to a variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Maintain expertise and awareness of emerging data science techniques, technologies and potential business applications for ML/AI
- Master’s degree in an analytical field such as Data Science, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or Operations Research. 3 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Knowledge of statistical and modeling techniques including hypothesis testing, dimensionality reduction, supervised learning (classification and regression), forecasting, and unsupervised clustering
- Some knowledge and experience in scripting and programming with Python and SQL
- Aptitude for learning and applying new technologies related to Data Science and Data Management
- Ability to communicate complex analytical concepts and results at multiple levels to both technical and non-technical audiences
Our Purpose And Growth Culture
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors - curious, empowered, inclusive and agile - and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.