MERN Stack Developer InternRegular price
About the job
With supervision, works creatively and independently to establish objectives, meet deadlines, and complete difficult engineering assignments by demonstrating full competency in the software
- Quickly learn and understand the products being supported
- Participates in SDLC activities, such as design sessions, prototype review sessions
- Develops prototypes and templates, and participates in design reviews
- Software programming, code reviews
- Execute QA activities (test software, log issues and follow through) for product releases
- Develop and run the regression test, performance tests etc.
- Contribute to and follow QA processes
- Provide inputs to documentation team on product features, issues and resolution
- Execute manual test plans and test cases for assigned components/features
- Work with test automation tools both in-house and third party tools
- Work with team to extend and improve automation efforts
- Effectively communicate clear and timely information on work status, issues and solutions
Education & Relevant years of experience:-
- BE/ME/M tech/B tech or equivalent in Computer Science or related technical field with good academic record
- Grads from 2021/2022 batch
Knowledge, Abilities & Skills:-
- Strong in at least one OOPS based programming language is a must, preferably Java.
- Strong hands on coding skills and solving technical problems
- Good knowledge of software testing life cycle
- Knowledge in at least one scripting language
- Good in writing PL/SQL queries , preferably with oracle database
- Knowledge of test automation tools and usage - in-house and third party tools such as selenium,protractor.
- Possess strong technical and analytical skills, along with a high level of attention for detail
- Excellent English communication skills; written and verbal
- Good in Functional automated test tools e.g. Selenium Web driver will be a plus
- Knowledge of SOAP UI, Web Services etc, will be a plus.