Product Management ConsultantRegular price
Join us as a Consultant, Product Manager on our Data Management Incubation team in Hopkinton, Massachusetts to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact. Open to a Remote Worker.
What you’ll achieve
Taking a customer driven approach, you will help conceptualize, develop, and productize our Data integration offerings working closely with technical and business stakeholders at all levels. You will join an influential team driving Dell’s transformation by enabling its’ customers to uncover and capitalize on their diverse, dynamic and distributed data sources. This role includes synthesizing a breadth of data including customer research, telemetry, usability testing, market analysis, business trends and financial analysis to optimize customer outcomes and product success. This team partners closely with customers and sales teams to align product strategies and works with Dell Usability teams and other product managers to develop and communicate our data management strategy.
- Formulate the data integration and enrichment strategy for the Data Management platform across different data systems
- Establish the business strategy and objectives and key milestones for a data management marketplace inclusive of partner solutions, third party data sources and curated data management artifacts
- Conceptualize user experience for key personas across the integration, enrichment and marketplace with diary studies, mockups and wireframes, user flows/scenarios, workflow management, context mapping, etc.
- Work closely with the Dell Usability/UX, Engineering and CTO teams to develop a simple and scalable platform the future.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Previous work experience in data management solutions from a product management and/or development perspective. Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience building user requirements visualized through mockups, wireframes, interactive prototypes, context mapping and other techniques to refine product strategy and vision.
- Ability to focus on connecting the dots through collaboration, vision refinement, and articulating impact through business metrics.
- General Knowledge in one of the following Data Management domains – Data integration and enrichment, Data visualization, Data and/or Cloud Marketplaces
- 10+ years of related experience; Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field required.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.Sign In For Details