Product ManagerRegular price
As a Product Manager, you are responsible for understanding market needs, working with internal and external stakeholders to validate requirements, working with development to drive requirements forward, and supporting go-to-market efforts to help sales and customers understand the value of our offering. In this role, you’ll support the QRadar SIEM product management team, and in the process, gain the opportunity to learn both the product the product management role.
As a Product Manager, no two days are the same. If you’re a self-motivated individual who is excited by the idea of evolving market opportunities, passionate about solving evolving challenges, and embraces change, a career in Product Management may be for you.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Responsibilities Will Include
- Researching market needs and connecting with customers, prospects, and other market stakeholders to gather and validate requirements
- Developing requirements to address customer and market needs, and working with development to ensure those requirements are executed on
- Leading competitive analysis to better understand the market, and creating consumable materials to help sales and pre-sales better understand who they’re up against and how to win
- Supporting the team in managing on-going customer requests for enhancements
- Working with marketing to go-to-market planning to help effectively communicate the value of the offering to customers and prospects
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3+ years of work experience
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Familiarity with the security market, preferably in the threat detection and response space
- Strong communication skills to effectively work cross-functionally
Experience in any of the following: Pre-sales, managed services, professional services, product ownership, product marketing
About Business Unit
IBM’s Cloud and Cognitive software business is committed to bringing the power of IBM’s Cloud and Watson/AI technologies to life for our clients and ecosystem partners around the world. IBM provides you with the most comprehensive and consistent approach to development, security and operations across hybrid environments—with complete software solutions for business and IT operations, development, data science, security, and management. Our experts and software capabilities help organizations develop applications once and deploy them anywhere, integrate security across the breadth of their IT estate, and automate operations with management visibility. With IBM, you also have access to new skills and methods, governance and management approaches, and a deep ecosystem of industry experts and partners.
This job requires you to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated prior to your start date, where legally permissible. Proof of vaccination status will be required. If you are unable to be vaccinated due to medical, pregnancy or religious reasons, we offer accommodations in accordance with applicable law.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world's most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it's time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It's time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
In addition to a competitive benefits program consisting of medical and life insurance, retirement plans, and time off, eligible employees may also have access to
IBM offers a wide range of resources for eligible IBMers to thrive both inside and outside of work.
- 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. Family care options are also available to support eligible employees during COVID-19.
- World-class training and educational resources on our personalized, AI-driven learning platform. IBM's learning culture supports your restless attitude to grow your skills and build the depth and scale of knowledge needed to achieve your career goals.
- Well-being programs to support mental and physical health.
- Financial programs that empower you to plan, save, and manage your money (including expert financial counseling, 401(k), IBM stock discount, etc.).
- Select educational reimbursement opportunities.
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups where you can network and connect with IBMers across the globe.
- Giving and volunteer programs to benefit charitable organizations and local communities.
- Discounts on retail products, services, and experiences.
Sign In For Details