Product Manager Lead - Software Development (Remote / Virtual)Regular price
Lead Product Manager - Software Development
The Lead Product Manager to help build a state-of-the-art Internet Marketing Platform. We need someone that has helped design, build and support a high-volume internet application. Experience in Lead Generation and other Internet Marketing functions will be highly beneficial in this role.
The Lead Product Manager is responsible for overseeing all activities relating to researching and designing a very complex Internet Marketing application. Their duties will include researching similar products and selecting the best way to take that knowledge and create designs that our offshore development team can build.
The Product Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing the production of this system from the client’s direction to the developers and into a production system.
· Research, Design, and direct developers on what to build. Both desktop and mobile versions.
· Strategically plan with the client on what the technology priorities are.
· Write technical specification for developers for the creation of new features.
· An innovative mindset is critical to review product issues and strategize best ways to solve issues.
· Establish big picture plan and help drive (project manage) individual workstreams within the overall big plan.
· Strong experience managing digital web products. (Marketing and Lead Generation websites a plus)
· Hosting daily and weekly meetings with team members to ensure staff is connected to each other and on track with project schedule.
· Ability to do problem-solving, decision making, time management, leadership, and other similar skills.
· Ability to diffuse tension and influence positive outcomes in conflict situations.
· Creating an open environment where employees are empowered to ask questions and continue to progress along their Learning Journey.
· Additional duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
· 5+ years of technology product management experience.
· Excellent communication and organization skills.
· Prior experience doing product and project management for an offshore design and development team.
· Excellent leadership and management skills.
· Ability to handle challenging environment with patience, tact and the utmost professionalism.
· Experiencing building Lead Generation systems is a plus
· Basic understanding of Figma, HTML and CSS is a plus
· Experience working in both mobile apps and web-based products
· Previous experience creating a successful website from initial concept to deployment
· BS degree required. Computer Science, Math, or Engineering preferred.
· Project Management certification a plus
We are in the business of supporting organizations to operate more productively and profitably through a full spectrum of development, specialized products, solutions, project implementation and other technology services. We specialize in the areas of Information Technology, and Financial Services.