Python DeveloperRegular price
The Senior Python Developer is responsible for design and coding of new applications as well as enhancing and maintaining existing applications. The Senior Developer works closely with the Product Management, Operations and Technology Infrastructure departments as well as external clients and vendors to define and implement new features and capabilities.
- Successful candidates will join a development team to build Python based microservices and automation.
- Must have strong code quality and SDLC skills. Must work well with team. Strong communication skills
- This person will be focused on creating a new product / Data Lake, that will replace all PDF reports so data analysis can be done across all products.
- Expert in in Python design technique as well as experience working across large environments with multiple operating systems/infrastructure for large-scale programs working firm-wide on multiple projects.
- 5+ years of professional experience as a Python Developer, in Design, Development, Implementation of Python and Django as well as client - server technologies-based applications, RESTful services, AWS and SQL
- Quick Site (AWS version of Tableau) or Tableau experience is a big plus.
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.