React JS - UI DeveloperRegular price
About the job
Location - Bangalore, India
Experience - 3 to 5 Year
Must Have -
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of *REACT* tools including *React*.js, Webpack, *Redux*.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Expertise with JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower Proficient with Git
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Great to have any other library or framework knowledge
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web/mobile based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
*This role involves working in the afternoon shift (1:30pm – 10:30pm).*
- Min 50% in academics throughout
- Breaks/Gap in Career (not allowed more than 2 year)
- Notice Period (Preferred - Immediate or 30 days)
Candidate should provide following information prior to proceed :
1. Candidate Name
2. Mobile Number
3. Gmail Id
4. Total Experience
5. Relevant Experience
6. Breaks/Gap in Career (not allowed more than 2 year)
7. Highest Qualification
8. Current Company
9. Current Location
10. Preferred Location
11. Current CTC
12. Expected CTC
13. Notice Period (Preferred - Immediate or 30~45 days)