Senior Full Stack EngineerRegular price
Who are we?
Postclick is the world's leading solution for digital advertising conversions. We blend personalization, optimization, machine learning, and human insight to guarantee marketers higher conversions.
We are innovators reshaping the digital marketing space. We champion big ideas, embrace cross-functional collaboration, and invite bold thinkers from all over the world to be a part of our teams. We bring passion to our roles, cultivate diverse perspectives, and never stop striving for powerful results. Informed by a decade of conversion data, our advertising conversion cloud creates personalized connections between brands and their customers. Like us, our technology is always in pursuit of better ways.
If you are excited to be part of this vision, read on!
You thrive in your work and you want to be a part of an extraordinary team. You believe in having a diverse and inclusive culture that thinks big, moves fast, and cares about disrupting.
Primary areas of responsibility
- You will work in a feature team with an 3-6 software engineers, a product manager, quality assurance engineer, and a scrum master
- You will use feedback to drive organizational success and your teams professional growth
- You are the go-to technical expert for your team and stakeholders
- You own the planning, and execution of your team’s technology roadmap & OKR’s
- “pure” and “immutable” code whenever possible, toward functional programming paradigm
- CI/CD with trunk-based and feature flags for rapid iteration
- The Postclick technology stack: https://stackshare.io/postclick/postclick
- 5+ years of working in software development
- 3+ years Angular 2.0+ or equivalent modern framework
- Experience writing unit/integration tests
- Able to contribute technical direction at a Senior Engineer level
- Good knowledge of Typescript
- Experience with test-driven development (TDD)
- 15 Days standard PTO
- 10 Paid U.S. holidays
- 12 Mental health PTO days
- Generous monthly WFH Stipend and office set up allowance
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision, sick leave) and 401(K)
- Flexible work hours and a hybrid WFO/WFH/Remote culture
- Top-of-the-line technology
- Professional growth/continuing education
Under the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer searching for exceptional talent of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are here to support every candidate and provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply, if needed.