Senior Lead, Automation & Analytics - WeWorkRegular price
New York, NY
At WeWork, we provide inspiring and flexible workplace solutions to help businesses – small, medium or large – thrive in more than 150 cities globally. The future of work is happening right now, and we are leading this moment. United by a common purpose, here we will empower tomorrow’s world at work. Join us on our journey as we give our members the freedom and support to push boundaries in their industries, and work to redefine our own.
We are searching for a driven individual to join our Automation & Analytics team. This role will drive initiatives across our Finance, Accounting, Tax, and Global Business Services organizations automating global finance operations and providing analytics engineering expertise. If you’re a self-starter with finance experience and serious data skills, this is the place for you.
- Source, evaluate, cleanse, and transform new internal & external data sets
- Build, maintain, and automate data pipelines which support both reporting and process automation
- Design and develop advanced automations of Finance business processes by gathering and documenting business requirements, designing, building, and maintaining best in class data workflows using.
- Support communications, and organizational change to ensure buy-in and adoption of new business processes.
- Ability to communicate effectively and manage relationships with senior stakeholders coming from both technical and non-technical backgrounds
- Capable presenter with the ability to pack complex technical insights into a compelling, concise story consumable by non-technical audiences
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative domain (Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Economics, or related field). Master’s degree preferred.
- 1+ years finance experience with accounting, and tax processes in a global organization
- 3+ years’ experience writing and optimizing SQL queries to relational and columnar SQL databases (e.g. Snowflake)
- Proficiency in R or Python or similar programing language and experience with commonly used data engineering technologies (e.g. Airflow, GitHub, Docker, JFrog)
- 3+ years’ experience working with ETL and data integration processes and tools (Alteryx experience preferred)
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities
- 3+ years data analytics and/or business intelligence experience in a high-growth environment