Software Developer InternRegular price
Stealthbits now part of Netwrix is a data security software company focused on protecting an organization’s credentials and sensitive information. By removing inappropriate data access, enforcing security policy, and detecting advanced threats, we reduce security risk, fulfill compliance requirements and decrease operations expense.
Identify threats. Secure data. Reduce risk.
- Work with development, product management and the testing team to develop and document software.
- Responsible for the design, coding, unit testing and documentation of software components and features.
- Work with the software engineering team to meet deliverables.
- Receive instructions and guidance from mentor regarding required tasks and expected results.
- Fully embedded in fast pace software agile development teams. Participate in sprint planning, demos and daily scrum activities.
- Reports on progress on daily basis or as required.
- Working knowledge of C# and Microsoft development tools.
- Ability to work independently.
- Passion for developing software.
- Experience with Active Directory.
- Can learn complex technical materials quickly.
- Have a strong grasp of troubleshooting concepts.
- Work availability of 20 to 30 hours per week.
- Remote work (Work from Home), in-office work or hybrid scheduling.