Software Engineer 1Regular price
About the job
Qualifications, Education & Experience
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to successfully function in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- AS Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems is desirable.
- 1-2 years of software development experience is required.
- Excellent team player with good written and oral communication and interpersonal skills in the English Language
- Ability to multitask and independently solve complex issues.
- Highly motivated and driven by a desire to solve difficult problems and learn new technology.
- Knowledge of databases and system data integration concepts.
- The ability to collect, evaluate, and document detailed information.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment is desirable.
The ideal candidate will be required and use the following technologies. This list is not meant to be exhaustive, other technologies may be added:
- C#/.NET Core/.NET Framework
- Microsoft Visual Studio IDE/Visual Studio Code
- REST API
- Entity Framework or LINQ
- Azure DevOps
- Micro services (containers)
- Net Web Forms
- Desktop Forms Application Development
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Integration/UI Testing
- Reporting Services (SSRS)