Software Engineer 2 - ITRegular price
IT Software Engineer
Be a part of a team that’s ensuring Dell Technologies' product integrity and customer satisfaction. Our IT Software Engineer team turns business requirements into technology solutions by designing, coding and testing/debugging applications, as well as documenting procedures for use and constantly seeking quality improvements.
Join us as a Software Engineer on our Information Technology team in Austin , Texas, USA to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What You’ll Achieve
As an IT Software Engineer, you will deliver products and improvements for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, you will craft and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most sophisticated technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and partnerships.
- Work with complicated business applications across functional areas
- Take design from concept to production, which may include design reviews, feature implementation, debugging, testing, issue resolution and factory support
- Manage design and code reviews with a focus on the best user experience, performance, scalability and future expansion
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Experience in Database design principles, query tuning in SQL Server 2012/ 2014/ 2016. Experience in Postgres and Mongo DB design and development
- IT experience of 3-5 years. Experience working in Agile scrum teams
- 2 to 5 years of experience in software/coding/IT software
- Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM development methodologies and software development lifecycle principles
- Knowledge on Test Automation tools Selenium/Moon
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 4/25/2022