Software EngineerRegular price
About the job
Software Engineer, Python / C++ / Perl
Direct Hire On Site: Annapolis Junction, MD
Active Top Secret/SCI with CI or FS PolygraphSpecialized Recruiting Group is actively hiring a Software Engineer (Python / C++ / Perl) with TS/SCI clearance and polygraph to join our client’s Enterprise Services and Solutions Division team in the Annapolis Junction, MD area.
In this role, you will develop / enhance software tools and the associated graphical user interfaces (GUIs) to analyze, annotate and enhance images produced by any of the image acquisition tool systems. You will develop software programs in various programming languages (e.g. Python, C/C++/C#, Perl) in order to perform the following responsibilities
- Implement image processing/manipulation algorithms.
- Analyze digital logic and other circuit schematics.
- Analyze large quantities of hardware-related data from a variety of sources.
- Provide efficient software user interfaces.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with CI or Full Scope Polygraph
- Candidates should have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering (or similar) and ideally 14 years of relevant experience.
- Will consider candidates with 5+ experience for mid level roles
- Must be proficient in Python, C++ and Perl
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Founded in 2000, our client is a leading language and intelligence services company supporting a wide range of U.S. Federal agencies. They are an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company, which is uncommon within our business sector. We see this as a significant strength, and it shows: This organization is consistently ranked as a top workplace among DC area firms and continues to grow.