Software Engineer C#Regular price
About the job
Role and Responsibilities:
Analyze existing software and develop solutions for cloud platforms using .NET Core/C#/Azure/Web API Lead and participate in technical design discussions that produce high-performance, highly scalable, and resilient software components. Collaborate with other engineers and product owners and QA members to identify best-in-class software solutions to complex problems in the healthcare industry. Maintain existing legacy applications written in ASP.Net/c#.Net through defect correction and refactoring. Take a quality-first approach to software development by producing unit tests and automating functional testing as much as possible. Conduct code reviews with other developers, including security checks. Actively participate in Agile Ceremonies Daily Standups/ Sprint Planning/ Refinements / Retrospectives and Sprint demos. Promote SOLID design principles for software development in a cloud-based environment to implement a code that can easily be modified, tested, extended, and refactored without any problems.
- 2+ years of experience in web and software development.
- Degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience
- 2 + years of experience in software engineering, preferably for a software company using Microsoft technologies in a web-based application
- 2 + years of experience working with Cloud Platform such as Windows Azure/Google/AWS.
- Database Proficiency: 2+ years of experience with SQL server 2008 and higher in high-volume transaction environments
- 2 + years of experience in Source control technologies (GitHub/BitBucket)
- Analyzing Information, General Programming and User Interface developing Skills, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Problem Solving, Teamwork
- Practical experience with Source code configuration, versioning, and CI/CD pipelines
- Object-oriented programming knowledge
- Excellent problem-solving skills and Attention to Detail
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Experience working with secure web services and API
- Agile software methodology experience
- Experience with Redgate
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Healthcare experience is a plus